DONATE TO PROVIDE CARE FOR A CHILD
Please help us provide financial assistance for health care expenses for children who are under- or uninsured. All money raised goes directly to financing health care for children.
Quality health care is out of reach for 1 in 17 families with children under the age of 19 in the state of South Carolina. Difficulties covering out-of-pocket costs can send families into a financial spiral that means children suffer in the short and long term. Uninsured and underinsured children may have necessary procedures postponed or put off indefinitely. Your donation to HF4C goes straight to a child in need and gives hope to families that otherwise have very few options.
TWO EASY WAYS TO GIVE TO HF4C
FIRST, SETUP YOUR
AMAZON SMILE ACCOUNT
THEN, USE THE FORM BELOW TO MAKE A
DIRECT DONATION TODAY
MAKE DONATIONS DAILY THROUGH
Please consider selecting Health Fund for Children (HF4C) to receive donations from your eligible Amazon purchases.
- It’s simple; just follow the instructions when you visit https://smile.amazon.com for the first time.
- To confirm that you have selected the correct organization, look for: Health Fund for Children – Location: Mount Pleasant, SC.
- Next time you shop, don’t forget to shop on smile.amazon.com rather than amazon.com to ensure a donation is made from your eligible purchases.
WHEN YOU DONATE
When you make a donation to Health Fund For Children, your money goes directly to helping a child in need. HF4C is a nascent organization emerging and evolving for the sole purpose of helping children receive health care. We became an official nonprofit organization with 501(c)(3) during the Covid pandemic summer of 2020. The board of HF4C does not take a salary, we are currently a charitable nonprofit of volunteers. We use only a small portion of donations for administrative costs that facilitate the work we do. Our goal is to help as many children as possible with the monies we receive from generous donors like you.
WE HELP FAMILIES WITH UNINSURED CHILDREN COVER COSTS LIKE:
- Medical and Dental Procedures
- Prescriptions and Over-The-Counter Medications
- Doctor Visits
- Diagnostic Testing
- Laboratory Work
- And More!